Have you ever dreamed about buying a property for 75% of value in great condition as well as in a great community. Your chance in finally here on April 3, 2010 as the Oxford of Blue Bell Condominiums is having a closeout auction. The auction will be conducted by Max Spann auction company.
The minimum bid for these units are $75,000 which is an amazing deal considering they were previously asking $300,000
Details about the Oxford Of Blue Bell Auction
On April 3, 2010 Max Spann will be auctioning 36 two and three bedroom condominiums in the Oxford of Blue Bell located in Montgomery County, PA
Here is some information on the units that will be auctioned:
There will be chances to view these units on:
- Sunday March 13th from 12-2pm
- Saturday March 19th 12-2pm
- Wednesday March 23rd 4-6pm
If you would like more information about the auction at the Oxford of Blue Bell or would like to schedule a tour please fill out the form below and we will contact you right away.
For more information about the Oxford of Blue Bell auction, please contact me.
The terms of the auction at the Oxford of Blue Bell are as follows:
Date and Place of Auction: April 3, 2011 @1PM, Philadelphia Marriott West, 111 Crawford Avenue, West Conshohocken, PA 19428.
- Terms of Sale: A 10% deposit of the contract price is required auction day upon execution of the contract. All bidders must be pre-registered and are required to have a bank cashier’s check in the amount $5,000 This check should be made payable to yourself and endorsed to Escrow Holder after completion of auction. A second check is required in the form of a personal check for the balance of the 10% deposit. NO EXCEPTIONS PLEASE! A 10% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid and be included in the total contract price. Auctioneer reserves right to deny admittance to any person. Auctioneer may alter terms of sale through announcement on Auction Day.
- Contract: The successful high bidder will be required to sign a contract of sale immediately upon the conclusion of the auction with the deposit acting as a down payment (earnest money). This is an Auction Sale and is not subject to an attorney review period. Contract of sale was prepared by Seller’s Counsel and should be reviewed prior to the auction.
- Closing: Will be on or before 30 days following the Auction Date. Payment of the balance of purchase price by certified check or bank cashiers check.
About the Oxford of Blue Bell Community
The condominiums are in the Oxford of Blue Bell community located just minutes from the PA turnpike at the crossroads of the North East Extension. The 47-acre community is in the highly rated Wissahickon school district and is convenient to the Blue Route and the Pennsylvania Turnpike, shopping centers, restaurants and entertainment. Oxford at Blue Bell has numerous amenities,including community pool for swimming and relaxing, tennis courts, winding walking trails, state of the art fitness center, a playground and plans for a future dog park.
AUCTION DAY: Sunday April 3rd, 2011 @ 1PM
Philadelphia Marriott West
Be sure to contact us for more information such as floorplans, past prices, market history, private tours and anything else you may need regarding the Real Estate Auction for the 36 units of Oxford Of Blue Bell Condos located in Montgomery County, PA
About Blue Bell Pa
Located in Eastern Montgomery County, PA Blue Bell was recently ranked 14th of “100 Best Places to Live in the United States” by Money Magazine. Top rated schools, excellent shopping, a variety of restaurants and a rolling landscape make Blue Bell a wonderful place to live and to raise a family. At the crossroads of the PA Turnpike and Northeast Extension, the community is easily accessible to Center City Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey. Oxford of Blue Bell is a perfect fit for the first time home buyer and those looking to enjoy maintenance free living. Oxford of Blue Bell, 11 Bromley Drive, Blue Bell, PA 19422 From PA Turnpike: 276 to exit 333, Norristown (formerly exit 25). Follow sign for Plymouth Road. Make Right at first light (Plymouth Road). Turn Left at first light, Butler Pike. Turn Left onto Stenton Ave. Oxford of Blue Bell is approximately 1/2 mile on the Left.
Buying or Selling in The Greater Philadelphia Area
Buying or selling a home in The Greater Philadelphia area can be a daunting process in a city this size, especially if you’re new to town. You’ll need a resident expert to show you around and help you narrow down the areas where you might like to live. I will help you find the perfect home in the right area to fit your lifestyle, budget and needs! There are many area options to choose from including Montgomery County, Bucks County, Philadelphia as well as other surrounding counties.
When I list and sell a Philadelphia area home for my clients I strive to make the experience a pleasant one. My mission is to provide outstanding service while utilizing the best practices and systems available. It is our goal to sell your home in the quickest amount of time, for the most amount of money and for the least amount of stress to you.
If you have tried to sell your home on your own, have already listed with an agent but were not able to sell, or have any questions about today’s real estate market, we would love to talk to you.
We specialize in Philadelphia area homes, including, but not limited to:
- Montgomery County Single Family Real Estate –Montco Condos, Montco Short Sales and Foreclosures
- Bucks County Single Family Real Estate– Bucks Condos, Bucks Short sales and foreclosures
- Philadelphia Single Family Real Estate– Philadelphia Condos, Philadelphia Short sales and foreclosures
For more information on how I can best serve your Greater Philadelphia real estate needs including Bucks and Montgomery Counties please fill out the contact form below or give me a call at 215-646-2162
Lee Stiber Passionate About Real Estate and Compassionate To Your Needs!
Map of Oxford Of Blue Bell
[srpmap lat=”40.1285338″ lng=”-75.264882″]1 ramsgate
Blue Bell, PA 19422