Top 10 Reasons
I’m the Real Estate Agent for You!
- I have years of experience successfully buying and selling homes in the local market.
- I know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy.
- I’ll do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market.
- I’m a full-time real estate agent – anything less and you’d be short changed.
- I’ll use my connections throughout the mortgage industry to get you the best deals possible.
- You’ll be my only client in the real estate transaction.
- I’ll guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
- As a standard business practice I preview homes as they become available, keeping you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
- I won’t waste your time – when an offer is made, I’ll require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 48 hours.
- You’ll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as my dynamic web and e-mail resources.
Buying or Selling in The Greater Philadelphia Area
Buying or selling a home in The Greater Philadelphia area can be a daunting process in a city this size, especially if you’re new to town. You’ll need a resident expert to show you around and help you narrow down the areas where you might like to live. I will help you find the perfect home in the right area to fit your lifestyle, budget and needs! There are many area options to choose from including Montgomery County, Bucks County, Philadelphia as well as other surrounding counties.
When I list and sell a Philadelphia area home for my clients I strive to make the experience a pleasant one. My mission is to provide outstanding service while utilizing the best practices and systems available. It is our goal to sell your home in the quickest amount of time, for the most amount of money and for the least amount of stress to you.
If you have tried to sell your home on your own, have already listed with an agent but were not able to sell, or have any questions about today’s real estate market, we would love to talk to you.
We specialize in Philadelphia area homes, including, but not limited to:
- Montgomery County Single Family Real Estate –Montco Condos, Montco Short Sales and Foreclosures
- Bucks County Single Family Real Estate– Bucks Condos, Bucks Short sales and foreclosures
- Philadelphia Single Family Real Estate– Philadelphia Condos, Philadelphia Short sales and foreclosures
For more information on how I can best serve your Greater Philadelphia real estate needs including Bucks and Montgomery Counties please fill out the contact form below or give me a call at 215-646-2162
Lee Stiber Passionate About Real Estate and Compassionate To Your Needs!