Halloween in Horsham Pa This year is on Wednesday, hopefully Hurricane Sandy will be gone from the area by then – so people will be coming home from work when kids are getting ready to go outside. Please forward this alert to your employees and residents of Horsham, PA because it is extremely important. Remember we want to go hunting for ghosts, not become one!
The night of witches, goblins and zombies is fast approaching so it is important for you to be prepared and not just with miniature size candy. Drivers need to take extra precautions because children and in some cases, adults, are so excited about trick or treating that all safety knowledge flies away as fast as a witch on a new broom. You don’t need a special potion that night to stay safe, just these special tips.
- Put all your electronic equipment out of reach – You need to be completely focused on the roads and not distracted.
- Do not pass vehicles that are stopped or moving slowly in the street. Sometimes parents will drive their children into a subdivision to let them trick or treat and then follow behind them in a car. Parents – get out of the car and walk with your children! The exercise is good for you and you are missing out on a lot of fun.
- Take extra precautions at intersections, crosswalks and at curbside. Kids like to walk on curbs and run back and forth across the streets to quickly get to another house.
- Visibility is a big issue for both drivers and trick or treaters. Have your child carry a flashlight or wear a glow stick. If your child’s costume is dark, place strips of reflective tape on their costume and on the back of their shoes in order to make them more visible. If your child is going to carry a flashlight, be sure they know never to shine it into the face of a driver.
- If you are driving your child to a trick or treating location, make your car distinguishable. Many cars look alike and you do not want your child getting into a car thinking that it is yours. Put a ribbon or flag on your antenna or something cute on the dashboard.
- Be sure to remind your child never to get into a strange car or into go into someone’s house. Take the time to go over the basic safety rules so that Halloween is a safe and fun holiday.
- If you have a pet, especially a cat, be sure that you know where they are at all times. With all the activity going on, place them in a room with some of their comforting items and away from all candies. Cats should be kept indoors to keep them safe and away from human predators.
Not only does this advice apply to residents of Horsham pa but all residents in Montgomery County as well.For more information on Horsham Pa, visit the Horsham, PA Townships website.
Buying, Selling or Renting in The Delaware Valley Area
Buying, selling or renting a home in The Delaware Valley area which includes Montgomery County Pa Properties can be a daunting process in a city this size, especially if you’re new to town. You’ll need a Delaware valley real estate resident expert to show you around and help you narrow down the areas where you might like to live. I will help you find the perfect home in the right area to fit your lifestyle, budget and needs! There are many area options to choose from including Montgomery County, Bucks County, Philadelphia as well as other surrounding counties.
When I list and sell a Philadelphia area home or Montgomery County Pa Home for my clients I strive to make the experience a pleasant one. My mission is to provide outstanding service while utilizing the best practices and systems available. It is our goal to sell your home in the quickest amount of time, for the most amount of money and for the least amount of stress to you.
If you have tried to sell your home on your own, have already listed with an agent but were not able to sell, or have any questions about today’s real estate market, we would love to talk to you.
We specialize in Delaware Valley Real Estate, including, but not limited to:
- Montgomery County Single Family Real Estate –Montco Condos, Montco Short Sales and Foreclosures
- Bucks County Single Family Real Estate– Bucks Condos, Bucks Short sales and foreclosures
- Philadelphia Single Family Real Estate– Philadelphia Condos, Philadelphia Short sales and foreclosures
- ALL AREA RENTALS